Assembly Services Overview
Short on manpower? How about time? Swagelok Alaska can provide an extra set of hands by building your fluid system assemblies for you. We assemble to order, make to order, and engineer to order. Swagelok Assembly Services combines premium components with industry-forward engineering to produce professional, repeatable solutions, with testing, inspection, packaging, and not to mention a Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We call these assemblies - Swagelok® Custom Solutions. Whether it's large assemblies or small, complete panels or enclosures, We work closely with you to produce a fluid system assembly that meets your needs.
You trust our components. Now trust our fluid system experts.
What You Receive:
- Bending, welding, and assembly by Swagelok-Certified technicians
- CAD drawing with piping and instrumentation diagram
- Component selection - includes sourcing the best parts from other suppliers if needed
- Testing of the assembly by certified technicians to meet the highest quality standards
- Professional packaging and delivery
- Each assembly has Swagelok's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Assembly Services Benefits:
- Optimizes supply chain by reducing production time
- Problem-solving with local Swagelok field engineers
- Simplifies logistics and internal processing
- Reduces installation errors
- Reduces engineering costs
- Reduces the cost of installation and rework