Swagelok Northwest Alaska Terms and Conditions
The Purchaser agrees to pay for all charges in connection with the purchase of goods and/or services from the Seller, Swagelok Alaska, according to the terms of Seller, which may be listed on invoices or otherwise. Payment must be received at the time of shipment unless, at the Seller’s discretion, credit terms are extended or payment upfront is required.
Payment Methods: Seller accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Purchaser may also pay by cash, check, cashier's check, money order or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Sales Tax: Purchases shipping to Washington state and Kenai, Alaska will be charged the applicable sales tax, unless the tax-exempt certificate is provided before an order is placed.
Open Balances: All payments may be applied against open charges in the sole discretion of the Seller; except against those open charges for which there is a good faith dispute.
This document outlines the policy and procedures for a return of qualified Swagelok components and parts to Swagelok Northwest (US) | Alaska. This policy does not apply to components, assemblies or parts that have been determined to be defective due to workmanship, assembly, material or otherwise meet the requirements outlined in the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All returns must follow the return guidelines:
1. Only items purchased from the inventory of Northwest Fluid System Technologies Inc. will be considered for return
2. Only items purchased within 90 days will be considered for return
3. All items must be in original, unopened packaging with bar code (when applicable) and in new, resalable condition
4. Items that have been identified as “Factory Special” or “Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable” will not be considered for return
5. Any item not stocked locally and shipped from the Regional Distribution Center at Swagelok factory is subject to approval under the Swagelok Corporate Product Return Policy and supersedes any consideration and authority for approval under this policy
6. All line items authorized for return will be subject to restocking charges of 20% current Swagelok list, or $150.00
7. Only customers who are in good credit standing will be authorized to return items for credit
8. An RMA number will be issued for all returns meeting the qualifications above
9. All items returned must be accompanied by an authorized RMA number
10. Credit will be given in the form of a credit invoice, which will be applied to future purchases